Culture is a building block for companies. While culture and engagement have been widely discussed, today’s work demands require companies to rethink their workplaces. Thanks to technological, social and demographic changes over the last 15 years, employees have fundamentally changed how they look at work in their lives.
That has caused a major disruption, as turnover and disengagement have grown rapidly across the United States. Some 70% of U.S. workers either hate or are actively disengaged from their job. Turnover rates are at all-time highs. So it’s time to begin to rethink how we work and rethink what our internal cultures need to look like to attract and retain the best talent available to combat the disenfranchisement of so many employees.
In this three-week virtual workshop, participants learn how to create a culture for today’s top talent, the new work world, and the leadership required to match it. The workshop delves into:
- The context and reality of what these work changes look like
- Why there are so many issues around engagement and retention
- What you need to do to create a culture specifically for your company and your target employees
- What is required from leadership
- How to get your organization to buy in to the culture and vision you see.
Live Virtual Session Dates
Tuesday, March 6, 2018 – 2-3 p.m. ET
Tuesday, March 13, 2018 – 2-3 p.m. ET
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 – 2-3 p.m. ET
Founder and President of Change Point Consulting