Employee Benefits Platforms
- Help businesses offer healthcare and other insurance products to their employees.
- 49 startups and $1.1 billion in total funding
Consumer Insurance Management Platforms
- Help consumers manage their insurance and claims (including mobile apps to file on the spot).
- 57 startups and $370 million in total funding
- 92 startups and $840 million in total funding
Insurance Comparison/Marketplace Startups
- Allow consumers to compare different providers and give providers a forum to offer their products.
- 280 startups and $1.1 billion in total funding
- Companies that collect, process and analyze data analytics and business intelligence.
- 100 startups and $2.6 billion in total funding
Insurance User Acquisition Companies
- Help insurers identify new client leads and then manage their acquisition.
- 75 startups and $325 million in total funding
- 30 startups and $85 million in total funding
- 28 entrants and $795 million in total funding